My recommitment

Join me as I lose 25.2 pounds and establish a fitness routine that helps me control stress, feel good and turn into a buff mommy-to-be as I wait for China to send me a picture of my little girl.

Monday, October 02, 2006

Today is a new day!

These pictures are 1) of me now with 25.2 lbs to lose 2) me about 5-6 years ago with my sister, Brandee, before any weight loss 3) me at my weight goal (with my eyes closed nonetheless) after losing 199.8 lbs in just under 2 years.





Today is the day that I recommit to my weight loss. I have had so much success in the past few years with losing weight but I have realized that my biggest struggle is maintaining that weight loss. I have been eating horribly lately and have managed to put on about 25 pounds which I really need to lose. I will be trying to make posts here every day to be accountable to myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home