Food and Exercise Log for October 2nd
I lost all my weight with Weight Watchers and truly believe in the principles of the program so I am going to stay on it this time. I am starting this go-round with a minimum of 2 weeks on the Core plan which is a lot like South Beach. This will help me purge my system of all the sugary food that I have been eating lately. My problem with this program is the "only eat until you are satisfied" principle. I will work on this. Anyway - today I have eaten:
Breakfast:
Shredded Wheat with skim milk & Splenda
Banana
SF hot cocoa
Lunch:
About a cup of black beans with some grilled chicken tenders mixed in
A yummy Honey Crisp apple
Some of my pumpkin gunk (pumpkin with pie spice and SF/FF butterscotch pudding mix)
Dinner:
Sweet potato with butter spray
2 mini corn cobs with butter spray
Small piece of sirloin steak
1/2 cucumber
Dessert:
Ricotta with cheesecake pudding mix + 2TB FF Cool Whip
Water:
4 liters
Exercise: I pulled into the gym parking lot and, lo and behold, it was closed today. I came home and helped Jeff mow the yard - at least that's some activity.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home