Food and Exercise Log for Tuesday, October 3rd
Notes on yesterday: I made it through 1 whole day without candy! Woo hoo! I definitely ate enough food but did feel hungry for about 2 hours before dinner and then before I went to bed.
Today's food (will be very similar to yesterday since I am a creature of habit):
Breakfast:
Shredded Wheat n Bran with skim milk and Splenda
Banana
SF Hot cocoa
Lunch:
Chicken with black beans
1/2 cucumber
Honey Crisp apple
ricotta with cheesecake pudding mix & 2TB FF Cool Whip
Dinner:
Salad with FF Italian dressing
little bit of leftover chicken with 2 scoops of black beans and about 1/2c brown rice
Dessert:
Almond Joy pudding with 2TB FF Cool Whip
AND
more ricotta with cheesecake pudding mix
Water:
4 liters
Exercise:
I went to the gym! I did a pretty light workout - 30 minutes on the arc trainer, 15 on the elliptical, a few leg and arm weights and crunches.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home