My recommitment

Join me as I lose 25.2 pounds and establish a fitness routine that helps me control stress, feel good and turn into a buff mommy-to-be as I wait for China to send me a picture of my little girl.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Food and Exercise Log for Wednesday, October 4th

Notes on yesterday: So happy that I made it to the gym yesterday even though I have the beginnings of a cold. I did eat an extra dessert last night but I threw out half my dinner because it didn't taste so red hot so I was still having a few hunger pangs before I went to bed. On to today...

Breakfast:
Shredded Wheat n Bran with skim milk and Splenda
Small honey crisp apple (these are so good)
SF hot cocoa

Lunch:
Cherry and banana smoothie
Mini bag of smart pop

Snack:
Apple

Dinner:
Can of green beans with butter spray
1/2 sweet potato cut into fries with 2 tsp. olive oil
4% lean hamburger patty with slice of FF cheese

Dessert:
More ricotta with cheesecake pudding mix (this stuff is good)
Almond Joy pudding

Exercise:
I think my body is giving in to the cold so I didn't work out today...hopefully I will feel better tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home