My recommitment

Join me as I lose 25.2 pounds and establish a fitness routine that helps me control stress, feel good and turn into a buff mommy-to-be as I wait for China to send me a picture of my little girl.

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Log for Saturday, October 7th

Notes on yesterday: I'm proud of myself for running yesterday - didn't feel like it but I was stressed out and needed it desperately.

Breakfast:
Shredded Wheat n Bran with skim milk and Splenda
Banana

Lunch:
Flatout wrap with chicken and FF cheese (1 of my 35 points for the week)
SF jello
apple

Dinner:
1/4 piece of cube steak
spaghetti squash with spray butter
2 mini corn cobs

Dessert:
Pumpkin gunk

Late night snack:
FF yogurt with frozen blueberries and fiber one

Exercise: Ran 4 miles with Jeff this morning. He amazes me with how fast he has gotten. It was pretty rough and I am guessing that it's because it was only 16 hours between my runs. We have a 5K next weekend so we have to do a few more runs between now and then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home