Log for Thursday, October 12th
Notes on yesterday: Yesterday was a decent diet and exercise day. I always feel guilty when I eat anything after 7:30 or so but I was starving last night so I had to cap my day off with a smoothie. Jeff said he doesn't think I am eating enough food but I really think I am - sometimes too much.
Breakfast:
Shredded wheat with skim milk and splenda
banana
sf hot cocoa
Lunch:
mini bag of 94% ff popcorn
pear
sf jello
ricotta dessert
post-run snack: sf/ff pudding
Dinner:
leftover chicken cutlet with ketchup
broccoli with butter spray
Dessert:
small cherry banana smoothie
yogurt with frozen blueberries and fiber one
Exercise: Ran 5 slow miles. This was totally in preparation for Saturday's 5K (Race for the Cure) - otherwise I would have bagged it. I was starving when I started since I basically had popcorn and a pear for lunch. I did run into one of my old running coaches from training last year and it was great to catch up with her a little bit. All in all, a decent run.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home