My recommitment

Join me as I lose 25.2 pounds and establish a fitness routine that helps me control stress, feel good and turn into a buff mommy-to-be as I wait for China to send me a picture of my little girl.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Log for Tuesday, October 10th

Notes on yesterday: That core chili caused me some major stomach discomfort - I have a ton of it in the fridge and I think it might have to go bye bye.

Breakfast:
Shredded wheat with skim milk and splenda
sf hot cocoa

Lunch:
Cup of Healthy Choice Country Vegetable soup
pear
sf jello
mini bag of 94% popcorn

Dinner:
Chicken breast
about 2 TB of brown rice
black beans
2 mini corns

Dessert:
SF/FF pudding

Snacks:
sf jello
pear

Exercise:
I went to the gym!! I did leg and arm weights, 35 minutes on the elliptical machine and 30 minutes on the arc trainer. I feel good - na na na na na na na.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home