One week down
I have now been on this renewed diet for one full week. When I started I said I would do the Core plan for 2 weeks to de-tox my body from all the sugar I've been consuming. Historically, I haven't lost a lot of weight on the Core plan but I feel so much better because it is a diet based on no sugar, no refined carbs and lots of fruits, veggies and dairy. Secretly I still hoped to lose a lot of weight this week...but it didn't happen. I weighed myself this morning and I'm down 1.2 lbs - nothing to sneeze at but I do weigh myself every day and I lost this weight by the 2nd day of this renewed diet - no weight loss in the past 5 days. This is my last week of Core and then I will be counting my stinkin points again.
Highlights of this week:
I ran a total of 14 miles (3 days of running)
I went to the gym once and did cardio and weights
I did 4 days of exercise even though I had an icky cold
I only used approx. 9 of my 35 weekly points (only for one flatout wrap and cool-whip on my desserts)
Overall, I do feel better and will not give up.
Now my 25.2 lbs is down to only 24 lbs to lose.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home