Log for Tuesday, October 17th
Notes on yesterday: First day back on points and I wasn't nearly as hungry as I expected I would be. I have 24 points for each day plus 35 extras to use throughout the week. I had to eat a few small things last night to get the 24 in but I know it is very important to eat them all or else my body will go into a panic. I felt a little icky this morning and I think this is because I have re-introduced sugar into my diet after 2 weeks without it on Core.
Breakfast:
1/2 c. plain ff yogurt (1)
1/2 c. frozen blueberries (0 but counting 1)
1/2 c. fiber one (0)
Western bagel (1)
decaf coffee with some creamer (.5)
Lunch:
South Beach turkey and ham wraps (4)
15 ff Pringles (1)
2 sf jellos (0)
sf pudding cup (1)
another decaf coffee with some creamer (.5)
Dinner:
green beans with butter spray (0)
WW Chicken Parmesan meal (5)
2 slices lite wheat bread with butter spray (1)
Dessert:
2 (yes 2) WW Mississippi Mud Pie desserts with cool whip (6 for dessert + 2 cool whip)
WW yogurt (1)
Daily total: 25 points (used 1 of my 35 flex points)
Exercise: I went to the gym. 35 minutes on the elliptical, 30 on the arc trainer plus 4 arm and 2 leg weight machines.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home