My recommitment

Join me as I lose 25.2 pounds and establish a fitness routine that helps me control stress, feel good and turn into a buff mommy-to-be as I wait for China to send me a picture of my little girl.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Log for Wednesday, October 18th

Notes on yesterday:
It was an ok food day - although when I went to bed I was HONGRY. I had a good workout also. A pretty fine day in diet-land.

Breakfast:
1/2 c. ff plain yogurt (1)
1c. frozen blueberries (1)
1/2c. fiber one (0)
Western bagel with butter spray (1)

decaf coffee with 2 tsp. (20 cal.) of creamer (0)

Lunch:
6 in. turkey sub on wheat from Subway (5)
bag of no fat plain chips (1)
WW yogurt (1)

Dinner:
Can of green beans with butter spray (0)
HC salisbury steak with garlic mashed potatoes (4)
2 slices lite wheat bread with butter spray (1)

Dessert:
1 WW cheesecake(3) with cool whip (1)
1 WW fudge cake (3) with cool whip (1)

Misc.
2 sf jello (0)
1 sf pudding cup (1)

Daily total: 24 points

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home