My recommitment

Join me as I lose 25.2 pounds and establish a fitness routine that helps me control stress, feel good and turn into a buff mommy-to-be as I wait for China to send me a picture of my little girl.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Log for Saturday, October 21st

I am actually writing this on Sunday because we were out all day yesterday. I didn't really count points very well either so I am going to just put what I ate.

Breakfast:
Same ole
1/2c ff plain yogurt (1)
1c. frozen blueberries(1)
1/2c. fiber one (0)
Western bagel (1)

Lunch:
Ruby Tuesdays salad bar
lots of lettuce, tomatoes, lite balsamic vin., chick peas, sunflower seeds
little pasta salad and
tons of broccoli salad
2 packages of prem. crackers (1)

Snack:
medium no sugar TCBY (3)

Dinner:
Tazikis pasta special (I ate all of the chicken and about 3/4c. of the pasta)
pita wedges

Dessert at home (still pretty hungry)
1 c. fiber one with 1/2c ff milk
WW yogurt
sf jello pudding cup

Exercise:
My main blog tells the story- I tried to run but slammed into the sidewalk after a mile so I ran 1.15 miles and hobbled my way back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home