My recommitment

Join me as I lose 25.2 pounds and establish a fitness routine that helps me control stress, feel good and turn into a buff mommy-to-be as I wait for China to send me a picture of my little girl.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Log for Sunday, October 22nd

Notes on yesterday: I felt like yesterday was a little out of control but, after writing it all down, I don't think I did too bad. I have watched my weight creep up the last part of this week though so I am debating on if I shoud continue counting my points, drop my points to 22 (even though my weight says do 24) or go back to Core.

Breakfast:
1/2c. plain ff yogurt (1)
1c. frozen blueberries (1)
1/2c. fiber one (0)
Western bagel (1)

Lunch:
turkey sandwich (3)
mini bag of healthy pop (1)
WW yogurt (1)
2 sf jello (0)

Snack:
2 sf jello with cool whip (2)
sf pudding cup (1)

Dinner:
green beans with butter spray (0)
HC Country Herb Chicken meal (4)
2 slices lite wheat bread with butter spray (1)

Dessert:
WW Miss. Mud Pie (3)
1 c. fiber one with 1/2 ff milk (3)

Daily total: 21

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home