My recommitment

Join me as I lose 25.2 pounds and establish a fitness routine that helps me control stress, feel good and turn into a buff mommy-to-be as I wait for China to send me a picture of my little girl.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Log for Tuesday, October 24th

Notes on yesterday: I feel myself really falling off of the diet. Yesterday was a HORRIBLE eating day - so much so that I didn't even finish my food log. I am just really stressed out right now and it is taking it's toll since I am truly an emotional eater. Hopefully today will be a new day and I can get back on track. If I would lose some weight then I would have at least a little motivation but my weight is basically staying the same or going up...very frustrating.

Breakfast:
1/2 c plain ff yogurt (1)
1 c. strawberries (1)
1/2c fiber one (0)
Western bagel (1)

Lunch:
turkey sandwich (3)
min bag of healthy pop (1)
2 sf jello (0)
WW yogurt (1)
sf hot cocoa (1)

Snack:
2 more sf jello (1)
2 sf pudding cups (3)

Dinner:
HC breaded chicken strip meal (3)
2 slices lite bread with butter spray (1)
bag of veggies (0)

Dessert:
quite a bit of fiber one with about 1 c. ff milk (6?)
60 cal. yogurt (1)

Daily total: 24

Exercise: None for me...my boo boo is on the borderline of feeling up to it so I sat at home while Jeff ran over 5 miles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home